Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cursed or Blessed?

“The curse of the Lord is in the house of the wicked: but he blesseth the habitation of the just.” (Proverbs 3:33).
“Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse; A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you this day. And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the Lord your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.” (Deuteronomy 11: 26-28). “If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.” (Malachi 2:2). Joshua admonished the Israelites to: “Choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your father’s served…or the gods of the Amorites… but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Now therefore put away, said he, the strange gods which are among you, and incline your heart unto the Lord God of Israel.” (Joshua 24:15, 23). As men of God, bought by the blood of Jesus, “Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree.” (Galatians 3:13). The habitation of the just in Christ Jesus is blessed, but the curse of the Lord is in the house of the wicked. Be obedient to the Lord, men of God, and be about the ministry of reconciliation. We are in the curse removing business, turning homes of the wicked into homes of the righteous, one heart at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment